Wednesday, March 16, 2005

A New Day

I thought I'd start this blog to record some of the day-to-day inspiration and random thoughts that pass my way, most of which come from my family. How quickly I forget things when I don't write them down.

Ok, how about a little inspiration from an unusual source... I was watching CSI (crime scene investigation) on TV the other day and there was an old man working as a greeter in a store. This quote is from what he said. "Don't let the heartaches of the past steel the happiness of the present." There ya go.

4 Comments:

Blogger crossbearer said...

Words of wisdom indeed. Aren't we all always trying to dwell in the "what if"s of the past and always forgetting to embrace what is in front of us?

8:00 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

Unfortunately yes...

2:41 PM  
Blogger Val said...

Hi Todd,

I am sorry to disturb you, but I thought you could help me on this. My name is Val Rocha and I am blogging about inspiration. I've noticed you are no longer using your blog, I have been looking for the www.inspire.blogspot.com and you own it. The reason it interests me so much is because I write in english, portuguese and spanish and that word (inspire) works for the 3 languages. I feel kind of awkward asking you that. Please know that I totally respect your space, just wanted to ask you if you are no longer interested in this domain, could you pass it to me? It would make me so happy! If you want to check on my blog here you have the link: www.comuniquese.wordpress.com. I hope to hear from you soon.
Warm regards,

Val Rocha (valrocha@gmail.com)

6:20 AM  
Blogger Hub said...

All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

success quotes

motivational quotes

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home