Thursday, March 17, 2005

Getting Healthy

Last week I started a plan to get into shape. I'm walking more during the day, drinking a boat load of water... and I'm trying to eat a bit healthier. So far it's working. I've already lost 4 pounds and I'm feeling quite a bit better. Grandma Moses once said: "Life is what we make it. Always has been, always will be." I figured I better start to get more active before parts start falling off - you know, make something of myself before it makes me. Well, it's not quite that bad, but I tend to spend most of my day sitting in front of a computer because of my line of work. It's amazing the difference a little walk can make in the middle of the day. You should try it.

3 Comments:

Blogger 12 purple roses said...

"Life's what you make it, so let's make it right (let's make it right) life's what you make it so come on come on!!!)

5:30 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

Sounds like a song...

2:45 PM  
Blogger Hub said...

Life is something to do when you can't get to sleep.
Fran Lebowitz

check out more inspirational quotes at inspirational quotes

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home