Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Late Night

Seems like sleep doesn't come easy lately. There are so many things to get done, and sometimes just thinking about them makes the night longer. I was hoping to get taxes done and bills paid tonight, but too much is going on to get either finished. I guess I have to go back to the basics of one step at a time and one of these days I'll arive in a place I want to be. Seems like life can sweep you along and off into different directions if you don't take a stand every once in a while. I think I'm ready to take one of those stands because I'm a bit tired of being swept into the corner along with other places I'd rather not be. Have you ever felt that way?

7 Comments:

Blogger 12 purple roses said...

es, i totally have felt that way!!! (you haven't been on here in like a year, so why am I bothering to comment?)

5:29 PM  
Blogger 12 purple roses said...

yes, i totally have felt that way!!! (you haven't been on here in like a year, so why am I bothering to comment?)

5:29 PM  
Blogger 12 purple roses said...

oops i did two.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

kayla... I guess that's the beauty of blogs, or messages left out there in cyber space. They live on while we are away and when we return they are there to greet us. Thanks for your comments.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

Actually, I forgot how to get back on this blog to add things... and for the most part forgot I had even started it. It's nice to come back and see that people have left a few thoughts. I'll try to use it more.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Hub said...

I have found that if you love life
, life will love you back
Arthur Rubinstein.

inspirational quotes

2:44 PM  
Blogger Akil said...

I have been there my friend.my blog

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home